Monday, December 26, 2011

The Full Moon

I am in the meditation pool at Harbin Hot Springs  surrounded by others  lost in their own thoughts.
Perhaps lost in other worlds.

With my back to the wall and my hands above my shoulders balancing on  the bar for gentle support, my eyes are open as I breath  in deeply, filling my whole being with the cold winter air, feeling my torso rise gracefully taking my legs along for the ride.

Holding my breath until my whole body breaks the surface of the warm, mineral rich water,  then releasing everything, my breath, my mind, my expectations.... my legs sink back to the bottom, my back naturally meets the wall and I begin again. I am breathing in...slowly ...mindfully.... rising.... Whoosh.... I am letting go... breathing out... sinking.

The stars are bright out here, even with the glow of the full moon that has not come over the mountain yet, but is announcing its approach with an ever increasing brilliance .

The air is cold, the water is warm, the moon is rising.... I breath in... I breath out...

The light of the sun reflecting off the moon is unconfined by the sharp borders of the satellite; radiating and pulsing the light shines back on me... watching the moon raise higher I begin to silently chant my mantra...  Peace.... Love..... Reverence.... Gratitude....

 Merging with the light, I leave my body.  It is  breathing in .... it is breathing out but, I'm not there.... I am dancing with the light... expanding, swirling, gloriously...

I am the light of the sun that shines off the moon and showers down on  the world.  The moon is the bridge used to deliver the message of Peace, Love, Reverence, and Gratitude.

Peace..May Peace shine down on all Be-ings, May They feel the complete peace and warmth that I feel here, dancing with the light of the Universe, and may They pass it on

Love... May every Be-ing feel the unconditional love of the Universe and may They pass it on

Reverence .... May every Be-ing live in awe of what is and of what can be; of the "pure potentiality" of this life and may They pass it on.

Gratitude... May every Be-ing know Gratitude for the simplest things in life and know in their core, that living in a state of Gratitude, is living in Heaven.  May They find that Bliss and may They pass it on.

Coming back to my body, the vehicle that connects me to this life, I am happy, fulfilled, whole.  May I pass that on...

No comments:

Post a Comment